“Global Mission for Children exists to glorify God by supporting and establishing Christ centered fellowships/churches and missionaries in the most remote and least evangelized areas of the world while having an emphasis on the welfare of children.”
Although we help every human being we possibly can, our calling is to help children and woman break out of the vicious chains of poverty, sickness, oppression, abuse and illiteracy that has plagued them for countless generations. Our goal in not just to feed them, but to educate them with the Word of God as the centerpiece of their existence. We then pray they will choose to work alongside us, as so many have done.
We have set forth some simple, yet very important principals we stand by.
1. We fully vet the potential missionaries we intend to partner with to ensure they adhere to the principals of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2. We work in partnership with the local church, we are not a supra-ecclesiastical body, but a partner with the local indigenous mission.
3. Accountability is a great focus of ours as reports need to be filed and updates on a weekly and monthly basis are required for continued support.
4. GMFC will continue to direct the missionaries in a biblical fashion by providing online theological training, bible conferences, etc.
5. Although children are our calling, we make sure the entire community is ministered to by our financial and spiritual support.
Global Mission for Children will not work independently of the indigenous churches on the mission field or their leadership, but will work in partnership with them. It is our goal to be a the very best partner with God’s Word as our foundation. It is not GMFC’s purpose to support its own “GMFC missionaries” throughout the world, but to assist indigenous churches in sending forth their own missionaries, building new schools, planting churches, etc.
: produced, living, or existing naturally in a particular region or environment